2020 Heritage Awards Nominations
Nominations are now being accepted. The deadline is Friday, February 21, 2020.
The award, named for local historian Helmer Malstrom, recognizes outstanding contributions that preserve our heritage in Snohomish County. The League uses an out-of-county historical group or individual to judge and select the winning publication and/or project.
The award will be based on any of these criteria that:
• Contributes to the preservation or interpretation of Snohomish County history.
• Provides new or unique historic information, interpretation or discoveries
• Uses best museum, research, or digital practices.
• Effectively collaborates with other community organizations such as school groups, service clubs, or libraries as additional outreach.
• Creatively uses resources which may include funding, donated materials or services, consultants or staffing.
For more information, contact either Tom Thorleifson or Fred Cruger at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, download the form: MalstromAwardNominationForm2020.
ett Museum of History, and Lisa Labovitch from the Everett Public Library.
Save the date: POSTPONED (TBD)
Malstrom Heritage Awards Luncheon
March 14, 2020 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Granite Falls Civic Center (next to the museum)
215 South Granite Avenue, Granite Falls, WA 98252