Our next all-members meeting is Saturday, January 21st, 2017, 10:00 AM to noon at the Floyd Norgaard Cultural Center in Stanwood. We welcome members old and new. Hear about our projects and how you can help preserve and promote the heritage of Snohomish County communities and historic places and stories.
You won’t want to miss a demonstration of the power and gee-whizardry of the Historical Asset Inventory at the January meeting. Hopefully you will consider how you can both contribute to and benefit from this project and others.
Meetings of the League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
Saturday, Nov 19th, 2016 / 10 a.m. – Noon
General Planning Meeting of All members and Board members
Stanwood Area History Museum (behind the D. O. Pearson House)
27108 102nd Ave N.W.
Saturday, January 21st, 2017 / 10 a.m. – Noon
Annual Meeting and Elections of new officers.
Floyd Norgaard Cultural Center (SAHS)
27108 102nd Ave N. W.
Stanwood WA 98292
New members welcome, please join us! This is a great opportunity to share information about your recent programs and projects with each other. Come prepared to speak briefly about your latest activities and successes. For more information, contact current President Kevin Stadler or Vice President Karen Prasse
Volunteer for our LOSCHO Historic Inventory Mapping Project
Please join us for the next League meeting. All history advocates and heritage organizations are welcome. Agenda to be announced but will include updates of latest projects. Bring ideas and share your latest programs and events.
LOSCHO Meeting – Saturday September 24th 10:00 AM at the new Marysville museum.
Address: 6805 ARMAR ROAD near JENNINGS PARK in MARYSVILLE
- Alderwood Manor Heritage Association Project: —Historic Interpretive Project Now and Then: Lynnwood – Alderwood Manor Grant Award: $1,716
- City of Arlington Project: —Historic Interpretive Project Grant Award: $5,333
- Edmonds South Snohomish County Historical Society Project: —Collections Stewardship Project Grant Award: $4,507
- Friends of the Everett Public Library Project: —Restoration of Historic Ted Jacobsen Mural Grant Award: $5,500
- Monroe Historical Society —Project: Historic Newspaper Digitization Grant Award: $4,220
- Sky Valley Arts Council —Project: Restoration of the Startup Gym Grant Award: $10,000
- Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Association —Project: Red Work Historical Quilt Grant Award: $1,651
More about the Snohomish County Heritage Commission here
Bob Rorabaugh asked me to share this photograph so someone might be able to identify it. There are no identifying marks on the photograph. Contact us if you know where this might have been.