Heritage and Malstrom Award Luncheon March 1st
The deadline for Malstrom Award nominations is Feb. 10th – so if you haven’t got them done, now is the time to contact Margaret Riddle and let her know.
Sessions is include programs on
- using social media for our heritage groups
- digitizing photographs by Sno-Isle Libraries and the Everett Public Library
- the history of Centennial Trail project – a great collaboration of park and history
- forum to learn about how to self-publish your history articles and books, both fiction and non-fiction.
- Opportunities to meet and hear about other history related projects going on around the Counties.
- Great Auction items!
The featured luncheon program will be Lynn Hyde, Education & Outreach Coordinator of the Ebey’s Landing National Historic Reserve, a part of the National Park System. He will bring us a program about the history and the historical preservation projects of this area, one of the first settled in the Puget Sound.
Please join us – registration materials here (You don’t have to come for the whole day, see the registration materials for details.)