Nominations are now being accepted. The deadline is Friday, February 21, 2020.
The award, named for local historian Helmer Malstrom, recognizes outstanding contributions that preserve our heritage in Snohomish County. The League uses an out-of-county historical group or individual to judge and select the winning publication and/or project.
The criteria the award will be based on:
- Providing new or unique historic information, interpretation or discoveries
- Contributing to the preservation or interpretation of Snohomish County history
- Use of best museum, research, or digital practices
- Effective collaboration with other community organizations such as school groups, service clubs, or libraries as additional outreach
- Creative use of resources which may include funding, donated materials or services, consultants or staffing
Save the date:
Malstrom Heritage Awards Luncheon
Saturday, March 14, 2020
11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Granite Falls Civic Center (new!)
(Next to the museum)
For more information MalstromAwardNominationForm2020