Join us for the Annual Meeting of the League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
Saturday, January 21st, 2017
10:00 AM to noon
Floyd Norgaard Cultural Center in Stanwood.
27130 – 102nd Ave NW
After the meeting, Fred Cruger from the Granite Falls Historical Society will present a program on Snohomish County’s Historical Asset Inventory using LOSCHO’s historical mapping program.
Meetings of the League of Snohomish County Heritage Organizations
Saturday, Nov 19th, 2016 / 10 a.m. – Noon
General Planning Meeting of All members and Board members
Stanwood Area History Museum (behind the D. O. Pearson House)
27108 102nd Ave N.W.
Saturday, January 21st, 2017 / 10 a.m. – Noon
Annual Meeting and Elections of new officers.
Floyd Norgaard Cultural Center (SAHS)
27108 102nd Ave N. W.
Stanwood WA 98292
New members welcome, please join us! This is a great opportunity to share information about your recent programs and projects with each other. Come prepared to speak briefly about your latest activities and successes. For more information, contact current President Kevin Stadler or Vice President Karen Prasse
Volunteer for our LOSCHO Historic Inventory Mapping Project
- Alderwood Manor Heritage Association Project: —Historic Interpretive Project Now and Then: Lynnwood – Alderwood Manor Grant Award: $1,716
- City of Arlington Project: —Historic Interpretive Project Grant Award: $5,333
- Edmonds South Snohomish County Historical Society Project: —Collections Stewardship Project Grant Award: $4,507
- Friends of the Everett Public Library Project: —Restoration of Historic Ted Jacobsen Mural Grant Award: $5,500
- Monroe Historical Society —Project: Historic Newspaper Digitization Grant Award: $4,220
- Sky Valley Arts Council —Project: Restoration of the Startup Gym Grant Award: $10,000
- Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Association —Project: Red Work Historical Quilt Grant Award: $1,651
More about the Snohomish County Heritage Commission here